|This article is under construction by its author JakCooperThePlumber.|
Shoyo Aburame is a male Shinobi of the Aburame Clan of Konohagakure, and the clan's former head, before defecting from Konohagakure, with permission of the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, to create the Black Mountain Gang, which he remains as the head of to this very day. He's well known for many things, including being the strongest user of the Parasitic Insects, being the only one to be able to use the rarest form of them, the Jigoku Hagoromo, also known as Hell's Insects.
Shoyo Aburame is a very tall man, with long, flowing, silky, silver hair which appears black at night, and can gleam in the sun, with black eyes, is always seen wearing a greyish hakasho, and is usually sen with a large smile on his face, except for on the rare occasions that he gets upset.
Shoyo is a multi layered person, who possesses a rather dark past due to actions he committed years ago. On the surface, he's seen as a kind individual, willing to help others any time he can, prefers to not kill if he doesn't have to, (although is always willing to if he absolutely ahs to), and even sees Shana Uzumaki, the second in command of the Black Mountain Gang, as his daughter, even though she's really not.
Shoyo was born to the Aburame Clan as the prodigal son of the clan's founder. He had a rough childhood. His mother died during childbirth, and his father was always way too hard on him--in terms of training and social life--and also horribly abusive to him and his sister--both mentally and physically--when he was actually home, which he usually wasn't, as he was one of the first members of Konoha's AMBU, so he spent a lot of time going on missions. Due to how elusive his father was to prevent the public from knowing about his home life, the only person that Shoyo could count on for most of his young life was his elder sister, Shoya Aburame, who raised him like a son and taught him how to fight mostly. While his father taught him how to kil, she taught him about mercy and honor, two concepts which, due to that, he holds dearly to him to this very day. One day, during a raid on Konoha, his father was killed, and him and his sister were taken in by the Senju Clan to be raised by them for awhile.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Battles and EventsEdit
- (To Shana Uzumaki) "To save someone means not to save someone else."
- (To Hiruzen Sarutobi) "Knights cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield. Such illusions, perpetrated by heroes throughout history has continued to lead countless young men and women to their bloody deaths, all for the sake of this ridiculous, so called valor and glory."
- (To Minato Namikaze and Hiruzen Sarutobi) "Heh. There you go, Minato. Our good friend here, the third Hokage, believes that the battlefield is a place better than hell. Don't make me laugh! It's hell itself. There's no hope on the battlefield. It has nothing but unspeakable despair. The crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated. Yet humanity has never realized this truth. And it is for that reason that, in every era, a dazzling hero has blinded people with their legends, and prevented them from seeing the evil of bloodshed. The true nature of humanity hasn't advanced one step beyond the Stone Age.
- (To Hiruzen Sarutobi ) "Of course not. I would never allow personal feelings like that to interfere with my work. I will save the world. I am simply waging that battle using the most appropriate methods at my disposal. Righteousness cannot save the world. I care nothing for it. I will end this ceaseless cycle. I will do anything I have to. I will make sure that the blood I spill here is the last blood that humanity will ever have to shed. Even if it means staining my hands with every evil in the world, I don't care. If it will save the world, I'll do it gladly.
- (To Shana Uzumaki) "When going out of your way to fight monsters, one should make sure that they do not become a monster themselves. However, when looking long into the abyss, the abyss has a tendacy to look long back, as well."
- His appearance is based off of Shoyo from the anime and manga series Gintama.
- Shoyo's theme song, as chosen by the author, is the song "My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars" by the Heavy Metal Band Bullet for my Valentine."