|This article is under construction by its author JakCooperThePlumber.|
Misaki Senomiya is a member of the Black Mountain Gang's Kirigakure division within the Land of Water. She's a member of the Senomiya Clan of the Land of Water's Takigakure. She's actually a member of the Yuki Clan, but she married into the Senomiya Clan at some unknown point in the past. Due to her Yuki Clan linneage, she's also inherited their Kekkei Genkai, Ice Release, by combining together the two elements Water Release and Wind Release.
AppearanceEditMisaki Senomiya isa very tall woman with pale features, extremely long, wavy, icy blue hair, navy blue eyes, and is always wearing red lipstick on her lips. She's adorned in a pure white uniform with some black on it, especially at the neck, a few black buttons, and a black strip going through the center from the bottom to the neck, black leggins, and black straps on her arms justl ike her leggins, both being shown visibly, and a black strap around her neck, and a white and black hat on her head. She has a ring on her finger to symbolize her marriage with Ken'ichiro Senomiya, and has slightly large breasts showing through her uniform. As a child she was much shorter, her hair still almost reaching down to her feet, and looked almost exactly the same in every other way except for her breasts being much smaller, obviously.
Misaki Senomiya is a sadist who lacks empathy for people of whom she deems weak, since she lives by the philosophy of the old "Bloody Mist" of Kirigakure: ("The strong survive and the weak die"). She enjoys putting her enemies through great pain, both physically and emotionally. She has no qualms about killing innocent people to get what she wants, and rationalizes her behavior with her Clan's old creed. Misaki however is not completely heartless, since she cares about her comrades and adores them, and this in turn inspires their intense loyalty and devotion. When she heard that Haku had been killed in battle at the hands of Team 7, she viewed it as being natural for the weak to be destroyed by the strong, but still went and put flowers on her grave and said that she will take revenge for them.
Misaki has been shown to comfort her comrades when they are in emotional pain, as seen with Junna Daitoku, despite the fact that this seems to contradict her views on the strong and the weak. She also possesses a deep amount of love for her husband, Ken'ichiro Senomiya, and even sacrificed her own life to save his, proof of her devotion to him.
Misaki loves to fight and holds special respect for strong opponents, which she shows when she openly recognizes Kokuhyo Nara a warrior "worthy of being her opponent." Her love of battle has occasionally inspired her to take actions that would incite more hatred against the Black Mountain Gang which she is part of, in the hopes of being able to put down more rebellions.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Battles and EventsEdit
- According to the databooks:
- Misaki loves cold weather.
- Misaki hates hot weather, which includes Summer.
- Misaki's favorite foods include anything that's cold.
- Misaki's least favorite foods include anything that's hot; although she can handle heating up food if she has to, she can't stand th em being scortching hot.
- Misaki's favorite drink includes anything that you keep cold.
- Misaki's least favorite drinks include anything that has to be hot, such as hot chocolate or coffee.
- Before her time in the Black Mountain Gang, Misaki has completed a total of 45 official missions: 20 D Ranked, 10 C Ranked, 5 B Ranked, 5 A Ranked, and 5 S Ranked.
- During her time in the Black Mountain Gang, Misaki has completed a total of 100 official missions: 50 D Ranked, 25 C Ranked, 15 B Ranked, 5 A Ranked, and 5 S Ranked.
- During her entire life, Misaki has completed a total of 150 official missions: 70 D Ranked, 35 C Ranked, 20 B Ranked, 10 A Ranked, and 10 C Ranked.
- Out of all of her missions, she has completed 71 without taking any damage at all; 70 of them were her D Ranked missions, and 1 of them was one of her S Ranked missions.
- Misaki had her hair died icy blue when she was only 8 years old to match her usage of the Ice Release Kekkei Genkai.
- Misaki's favorite word is "Frozen."
- Misaki's least favorite word is "Meltdown."
- Misaki's favorite phrase is "Frozen Tundra" which is also the name of one of her Ice Release techniques.
- Misaki's least favorite phrase is "My Ice Is Melting."
- Misaki wishes to fight Haku.