|This article is under construction by its author JakCooperThePlumber.|
Kokuhyo Nara was a Shinobi of the fallen village of Jumokugakure during the First Great Shinobi World War. He was created by the Artificial Shinobi Association, by experimenting on five individual ANBU ranked Shinobi, the first three of them possessing three releases--Fire Release, Yin Release, and Yang Release--the fourth possessing high level Genjutsu-based abilities, and the fifth and final one being a powerful member of Konohagakure's Nara Clan. Out of the hundreds of surviving experiments, only ten survived, and to this day, Kokuhyo is believed to be the only one that's still alive. Although possessing no emotions at first, the unthinkable occured during the experiments--not only did he begin to possess emotions of his own, he also slowly developed a will to fight, and desires that he wishes to fulfill. After escaping the lab and learning the cruel things that they did to him, he devoted his life to hunting down everyone responsible, especially the one heading the experiments back then, Shoyo Aburame. After several years he returned to Konohagakure under the guise of a powerful Shinobi Ryugamine Senju--by first killing him, and then using the transformation technique to look exactly like him--and has done everything in his power to get his revenge.
Kokuhyo is a tall man with pale skin, extremely long hair which is mostly pink with white here and there. He's adorned in attire that looks almost exactly like a standard Konohagakure Jonin uniform, modified by him in many ways to suit his liking. He has an ear ring in each ear, and a large finger ring on al ten of his fingers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Battles and EventsEdit
- (Before his death) "It's been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Everyone had a name that friends use to call them, but I didn't. That pain."
- (To Shoyo Aburame) "You want a reason...for fighting? Why don't you just accept it already, Shoyo?! You seek out fights. You desire power. Isn't that right, Shoyo? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight, Shoyo! Your instincts will keep leading you toward new battles. It's the only way you have. The only way to become stronger. Fight, Shoyo! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! That's the road that continues in front of you and remains behind you, Shoyo!"
- (To Himself) This Chakra...Even though I don't know who it's from, they seem to be deep in the heat of battle. Not bad. It sure makes your blood boil, doesn't it?"
- (To some of his Energy Release comrades) "So you want to fight too? Fine, you can have them, but fight elsewhere. If you get in my way, I'll chop you up first."
- (To Konohagakure Shinobi) "You are shameless to sneak around like that, guys. Cowardly hiding spiritual pressure and stalking others isn't something that Shinobi should do."
- (To Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara, Kurenai Yuhi, Hinata Hyuga, Might Guy, and Rock Lee) "Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and fight already. It's best if all four of you come together. If you four surround me and attack at once, maybe one of you will actually wound me."
- (To Sairo Yamanaka) "Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
- (To Himself) "I want to get stronger. I've finally found a worthy opponent. I can get stronger. I want to fight. I want to get stronger. It sure has been a while. To feel this desire again. I want to get stronger."
- (To Might Guy) "Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!"
- (To Kakashi Hatake) "Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings who can't fight any more. Besides, I don't have any obligation to finish you off."
- (To Fukanouji Mizuakari) "Loyalty to someone is different from depending on them. It isn't even interesting fighting against someone who doesn't have his own goals."
- (To Fukanouji Mizuakari) "If you really wanted to help Shikyo Fushiawase reach his goals, then you would have taken care of your brother, Hoheto Mizuakari first. But you chose to come after me. Wasn't that a display of your own will? The power that you have gained was all in order to defeat me. That power comes from your own grudge! Why not try giving all your strength to that end?"